Teddy's Inc. - Mega Win
Teddy's Inc. is a leading Emotional Intelligence and Self-Empowerment Training and Publishing Company and the Owner and Creator of the fast moving brand ‘The Bears of Blueberry Forest’.
Teddy’s Inc. was launched by Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Trainer, Author and Speaker Deborah McPhilemy, who became one of the first Commercial EQ Trainers in South Africa in 2003. She is also the only EQ trainer for families and the leading EQ trainer for Educators and Childcare Workers in the UK. You can view her Bio and more about her at www.deborahmcphilemy.com
Teddy’s Inc. focusses on educating parents, childcare workers, au pairs, teachers and therapists in the fundamentals of emotional intelligence and personal development. We believe that prevention is often way better than a cure. Just like parents use precautions like nutritional supplements and immunisations to prevent their children from becoming ill, we believe that you can take precautions to help eliminate and minimise emotional trauma. By teaching children core foundation skills like emotional intelligence and coping mechanisms from a young age, children grow up knowing what to do and how to cope.
We empower parents and educators to help their children by providing online and in-person training, resources, activities and learning materials necessary to understand key emotional intelligence skills. In this way, adults will gain the essential skills to pass emotional literacy onto young people to help them recover from bullying and other emotional traumas.
The Benefits of Children being Emotional Intelligent
* Teaches children to be more independent and self-reliant
* Encourages a positive mindset and healthy emotional development
* Creates emotional resilience and defence mechanisms
* Gives children the skills, tools and knowledge for strength in mind, body and spirit
* Acts in a preventative context (for example, to combat bullying, obesity and anxiety)
* Teaches self awareness and encourages children to live in the moment
* Improves and builds stronger relationships
* Get along better with friends and family
* Stand up to peer pressure
* Ability to concentrate more
* Increased academic achievement
* Ability to self-motivate
* Make healthier choices
* Improves social skills – make friends easier
* Improves ability to problem solve
* Reduces violence and conflict
* Better impulse control
* Reduces stress and improves health
* Builds resilience and the ability to bounce back
* Builds self-confidence and healthy self esteem
* Reduces and prevents bullying
* Improves general sense of well-being
* Increases overall happiness
Receive monthly updates with our newsletter
NB! - Your details will never be shared!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the sponsor of this promotion and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for communications from this sponsor .